We are here to help! Call us at 1-800-622-2502 or send us a message.
We are here to help!
Have you seen the rainbow? Check out COLOR PRINTING
- Your bills will present a modern, progressive image to your customers
- You can use full color to advertise important information and profitable services
- There will be tighter integration with your company’s marketing material
We have created samples illustrating a variety of color options. Click the links below to view them. These are just a few of the ways color can be used on your bills. MACC’s Creative Services Team can provide complete details and coordinate the creation of color samples for your company.
There are a few details
- MACC2 bill format: Color is available on the company or main report area logo and on-bill ads.
- MACC3 bill format: Color is available on the company or main report area logo, on-bill ads, main section bars, and network logos.
- Follow this link for more information on the parts of the bill where color is available.
- Color printing requires the use of white paper.
Interested in color bills? Request a sample bill
Please complete the form on this page to let us know you’re interested in color bills. A member of MACC’s Creative Services Team will then provide a bill sample using your company’s logo and color. You can also contact the Creative Services Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Color PrintingContact MACC’s Creative Services Team at 1-800-622-2502 or complete the form below for more information on color printing.
Client Central Updates
New MACC Minute Tutorials
July 1, 2021
Our Training Team has three new MACC Minutes video tutorials for Accounting Master and Customer Master. Take a few minutes to learn something new today.
- Customizing Accounting Master
- Reversing/Voiding Checks in Accounting Master
- Customer Master Trouble Ticket Mass Outage
New Web Reporting training course
June 21, 2021
MACC's Training Support Team has a new web training course available covering our Web Reporting service.